Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I'm the kind of guy who.....

-Loves his fiancé with all his heart.
-Doesn’t tell her as much as he should.
-Likes to go out with friends and have a good time.
-Thinks that spending time with them at home can be just as much fun.
-Made a career change for the money and found that I liked it as much as the previous one.
-Thinks country artists as a whole are more talented than singers/songwriters of any other genre.
-Can’t wait to read the response to that line. J
-Thinks rap was great in the late ’80s to mid 90s and can barely stand to listen to most of it now.
-Thinks music in general was better in the 80’s and 90’s.
-Thinks thunderstorms are cool.
-Works out every day.
-Drinks Tequila without salt or lime.
-Doesn’t believe there is such a thing as a ‘hate crime’.
-Believes that you should never settle.
-Believes that my cell phone is for my convenience, not yours.
-Thinks that gray hair is sexy.
-Thinks that skirts can never be too short and jeans can never be too tight. (I know, I know)
-Will watch a movie I love over and over again.
-Will read a book I love over and over again.
-Believes that pedophiles should be executed.
-Hates to be hung up on.
-Believes in eating healthy, but thinks vegetables taste nasty.
-Thinks that everyone should serve at least 1 year in military service.
-Likes to watch sunrises and sunsets.
-Likes to walk in the rain.
-Would rather treat myself with good Italian food than cookies and ice cream
-Thinks that some of the best movies ever made were ‘chick flicks’.
-Knows the value of a great friend.
-Thinks there are few things more relaxing than listening to jazz in the dark with a cigar and a glass of expensive whiskey.
-Thinks there are few things more stressful than leaving for work an hour early and getting to work a half an hour late.
-Likes autumn in New England.
-Hates winter in New England.
-LOVES summer in Texas.
-Likes to play video games.
-Loves to ride roller coasters.
-Promptly responds when tagged.
-Thinks this was a great tag.

Now you've all been tagged. I'm sure a lot of you have already been tagged by Kate, but if you haven't, now you've been tagged by me!
Leave a comment and let me know either way. I'm looking forward to reading these.

3 comments:

katehopeeden said...

-LOVES summer in Texas.
Me too :) Mostly because "Summer" is really the only prevailing season in Texas :P

-Drinks Tequila without salt or lime.
Yup, you def. need to relocate ;)

-Believes that pedophiles should be executed.
If you are running for office, you have my vote.

-Thinks this was a great tag.
Awww, thanks :) Who'd have thought my random list would be considered a great tag?

~K

Bill said...

Great list Jaxx.. I may just have to take up the 'tag' myself!

-Drinks Tequila without salt or lime.
Is there another way?

-Thinks there are few things more relaxing than listening to jazz in the dark with a cigar and a glass of expensive whiskey.
Add on a boat... and we need to find a lake!!

Nicely done Jaxx

Chloe said...

The finest sipping tequila I've ever had is Chinaco Anejo.