Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Wedding Bells!!!

Well, many of you have heard me refer to my fiancé on several occasions. In my previous post, I mentioned that my dad is not coming to my wedding in Las Vegas. The fact is that none of my family is coming to my wedding. My parents never expressed any interest. One of my sisters did, but ran into some financial distress just before she was about to book her trip. My other sister is going through some problems right now and I haven’t spoken to her much at all lately.

Nevertheless, I am actually getting married this Thursday at 4:00. We are leaving tomorrow morning bright and early and will spend the day with our friends that are actually going to make the trip. We will be coming back on Saturday and then taking a cruise to Bermuda on Sunday for a week. There will most likely be little chance for me to post anything while I’m gone, so don’t be alarmed at the lack of activity here or comments on any of your blogs. I shall return a happily married man with lots of material I’m sure.

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Aww, congrats!!! Have a great trip, and be sure to post pics when you get back.

Earl said...

Thank you Chloe. I will definitely do that. Check out the website I linked to in the post if you haven't already.

katehopeeden said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
That is beyond awesome :)
I have never been to Vegas, but I'm sure it is a blast! Can't wait for pics :)
~K

mr. schprock said...

Well, I'm late checking in so I can't say this before the big day, but CONGRATULATIONS! We've been to a Las Vegas wedding and it was a lot of fun. Enjoy your honeymoon and enjoy your new life. If you're will to share the remote and let her take most of the blankets, marital bliss will be a sure thing!